A Simple Woman's Daybook

Thank you to Peggy for the Simple Woman's Daybook. To see more entries or to join, go here.

FOR TODAY : Monday, January 26, 2009

Outside my window it is dark.

I am thinking about what to wear to work tomorrow.

I am thankful for getting out of work an hour early.

From the kitchen simple grilled cheese with tomato for dinner.

I am wearing my favorite pajamas.

I am creating a spiritual scrapbook filled with favorite prayers, prayercard, Scripture verses and meditations.

I am going to sleep soon.

I am reading Hinds Feet on High Places.

I am hoping and praying our new president will not pass FOCA.

I am hearing Matthew West singing "There's Only Grace"

Around the house all is fairly quiet.

One of my favorite things snuggling under my quilt with a good book and a cup of tea or hot chocolate. (a chocolate chip cookie wouldn't hurt either.)

A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up with some friends I haven't spoken with in a while, clean out my closet, make a loaf of banana bread.

Here is picture thought I am sharing: The Day God Spilled the Paint



Comments